Operation standards relevant to emergency reduction measure
Operation hold when issuing emergency reduction measure
- On hold from 7 th (18:30) when issuing metropolitan type emergency reduction measure (17:15)
- On immediate hold when issuing metropolitan type emergency reduction measure ‘warning’ matter.
- Warning of fine dirt : continues more than 2 hours at more than 75μm/m³ average per hour
- The operation at the time of warning issuance will continue and it will be on hold after the time.
|‘Metropolitan type emergency reduction measure’ (the day after the issuance) and ‘prospective reduction measure’
Operation on hold notice
- After the notice of operation on hold at the time of issuing ‘emergency reduction measure,’ it will be on hold after operating for 1 hour considering the customers waiting for 6 th usage (17:30 ~ 18:30)
- When the number of fine dirt continues more than 2 hours at 75μm/m³ average per hour, after the notice of operation on hold, operation will be on hold after the notice.
Process of users when the operation is on hold.
- The customers who purchased the ticket at site can get a full refund.
- Refund : full refund according to the request of customer
- Reservation for next time : Issuing changed ticket to next time according to the request of customer
Operation reopening standards information
- After holding the operation, Seoul Square skating rink will reopen when the fine dirt is below 35μm/m³.
- It is possible to directly confirm by connecting the average number of fine dirt per hour on skating rink website.
- Operation on hold : Website pop-up notice and announcement within the skating rink, sending the message to customers who booked the ticket online
- There could be difference according to the situation at site or receiving status.
- PC version website usage is recommended as pop-up cannot be visible appropriately on mobile website.